BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

~Child Abuse

Hilarious, hilarious, child abuse.

Behold:
Two-year-old has a 40-a-day smoking habit - World - Video - 3 News

Now, before you remind me that I am an awful and terrible person and will certainly be heading to hell for finding humor in this, please realize I am already aware of these facts. So suck it!! It's not like I gave the baby the smokey treats.

Apparently, Marboro Baby is 2 and dad, who will surely be nominated for father of the year, gave him his first smoke at 18 mos. According to news reports, 'I'm not worried about his health, he looks healthy,' shrugged the boy's father Mohammad Rizal... "he looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem."...'He cries and throws tantrums when we don't let him smoke. He's addicted.'

Well done dad, well done.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...