- While on our way to dinner, I spied a vanity plate on the freeway. It said, "LADDY DI". Hummmmm.... knowing what happened to her in a car, personally, I wouldn't put that on my vehicle. Seems like you're just beggin' for a bad outcome, but ya know who I'm in charge of? Barely me. Good luck central Ohio Dianna.
- I watched a bit of the Ocars. I know I was supposed to be paying attention to nominees, winners, and of course, pretty dresses, but I found myself wondering how Kirk Douglas's ear lobes were so crazy ass looooooong? If'n ya missed it, see for yourself.
(I was mesmerized, no, hipmotized.)
- I got to wear flops outside yesterday. People!! It's the end of February. In Ohio. (Thank you Mother Nature for the gift of such a warm and sunny day.)
- It lightning and thundered overnight. People!! It's the end of February. In Ohio.
- As consequence of lightning and thunder, Uncle John wedged himself, not just on the bed, but under the sheets. I know, I know, poor chicken shit Uncle John. Double D doesn't exactly fancy having a d oh double g in the bed, so it was all I could do to stifle my laughter as after a post midnight tinkle, I returned to find Uncle John snuggled up to Double D's back/shoulder as he (none the wiser) communed with the Sandman. Super cute. Super hysterical.
- In eeeeewww news, while watching a show called 'Sandwich Paradise' on the Travel Channel, what? Isn't that what lazy Sundays are made for watchin'?!? One of the sandwiches highlighted was gross to me but caught Double D's attention. After mentioning that we had all of the ingredients needed, we quickly found ourselves in the kitchen making a grilled peanut butter, banana, bacon and honey sammie. He said it was awesome.
- I sat amazed as one of Double D's pals bitched and moaned and explained about how frustrating it is dealing with people at his call center job. ...Yep, cause a policeman woudn't have any idea about how trippy and kooky dealin' with people is.